Saturday, April 30, 2005

Day 117 - Good News!!

Well, I need to start writing in our blog again, work has been so busy that I can't write at the office and I haven't really had the energy to blog when I get home either. Spring is always a really crazy time in the construction industry - we are also conducting our annual seminar in two weeks, so I have a lot of preparation to do on that too. I'm glad to be so busy though - it sure makes the days go by fast. Today Em and I had little or nothing to do for once - and the weather was just drizzly and yucky -- we went to my friend Renee's house for part of the day and then came home and played inside the house and watched movies. When you can enjoy a good afternoon of coloring and watching "Schoolhouse Rock" you know that you have a toddler!!

I am going to start trying to look for something patriotic and inspirational for you guys to read everyday. I know that it would help me to have something to look forward to by finding it - and I hope you guys would like reading it!!

Al's unit decided to start doing leave in a different way, so it looks like he will almost definitely be getting leave now. It's still the Army - so there's always a chance that things won't work out - but Al drew #19 - out of 70+ people . . . so hopefully in July he will be home and in my arms! WHOO HOO!!

So, that's my good news! Yay!!

No comments: